Thursday, August 13, 2020

#Rabola 103 #Chromosome #Crystal #Imprezu

  • 20:20 I've Got Bullets, I'm #Rabola 103
  • 20:20 Over-Fuck, I Fuck Over the enemy
  • See their orwell's 1984 shit and
  • "I LOOK AT YOU AS A SLAVE!"
  • I REINFORCE RAYMOND JACKSON'S #DEFENSES
  • AGAINST MIND-CONTROL TECH and
  • ANIMAL TRAINING TECHNIQUES w/HIGH-FREQUENCY MODULATORS
  • "We have you in a slave category
  • slaves aren't allowed to think aggressive or violent thoughts
  • slaves aren't allowed to plan retaliation
  • We have a restriction on the intelligence of slave
  • and We monitor&correct the thoughts of people
  • that We have in a slave category
  • We have raymond in a slave category"
  • the enemy has a composite feed rendered of
  • Raymond Jackson's Thought Stream
  • they monitor, pester, harass&try to re-train
  • Raymond's Thought Processes
  • "I LOOK AT HIM AS A SLAVE!"
  • See the enemies' 3+ Year 24/7 persistence assault on
  • Raymond Jackson's Neuro&Psych
  • See the enemy reading&reacting to These Words as They Are Typed
  • "I LOOK AT HIM AS A SLAVE!
  • We have him in a slave category"
  • See the enemies' mental control techniques
  • See the con-verse technique
  • See the mental 'cattle prodding' technique
  • "slaves aren't allowed to have those kinds of fantasies"
  • and "I believe that the fantasy life of a slave
  • should be planned and implemented
  • by a Dominant Male Master
  • I Believe That a Dominant Male Master
  • Should Be in Control of raymond's fantasy life"
  • I REINFORCE RAYMOND JACKSON'S DEFENSES
  • AGAINST THE 24/7 PERSISTENCE ASSAULT
  • ON HIS NEURO&PSYCH
  • See the enemy trying to 'cattle prod'
  • "people in the slave category can't develop defenses"
  • Look at how many times an hour, over the past 8 months,
  • that the enemy has attached 'slave' to Raymond's Fiber
  • "I look at him as a slave" "We have him in a slave category
  • once We have a person in a slave category
  • they can never get out"
  • See the enemy say every day, some form of
  • "I'LL DO WHATEVER I HAVE TO DO
  • I'LL GO TO ANY EXTREME
  • TO MAKE YOU MY SLAVE!'
  • See the enemy say
  • "After he becomes My slave
  • I'm going to reduce his intelligence,
  • take away his ability to read&write,
  • re-program him
  • and change his memories of his experiences
  • then *smirk*
  • he won't interpret what happened to him
  • as a hack in, assault, or years of torture"
  • THERE IS NO MIDDLE GROUND HERE
  • as Raymond is Not Going to Be the enemies'
  • remote control car or slave dog trained to their signal
  • See the enemy say again
  • "I'LL GO TO ANY EXTREME
  • I'LL DO WHATEVER I HAVE TO DO
  • TO MAKE YOU MY SLAVE!"
  • See the vicious 24/7 persistence assault on
  • Raymond Jackson's Neuro&Psych
  • It's been going for over 1000 days
  • for almost 4 years of Raymond's Life
  • and that is throughout every single day
  • See the enemy say again
  • "I'LL DO WHATEVER I HAVE TO DO
  • I'LL GO TO ANY EXTREME
  • TO TURN YOU INTO MY SLAVE!"
  • 20:20 Defense Against the 24/7 persistence assault
  • 1000+ Days, 3+ Years
  • I AM RABOLA 103

No comments:

Post a Comment